Senior English Blogs: Brave New World Units
Below are a series of screenshots from the Wordpress blogs I built to house and facilitate my Brave New World units intended for the CP and Honors Senior English classes I worked with as part of my student teaching tenure at Newburyport High School. As a class, we used these blogs to...
- keep track of our schedules
- establish open and ongoing lines of dialogue about our ongoing scholarship
- house detailed rubrics for any assignments
- engage in discussions surrounding quotes pulled from the text for our dialectical journals
- maintain running, digital word walls of vocabulary words from the text
- provide a place to ask questions directed either privately to me or publicly to the class